Last updated March 1, 2021
We know you care about how your information is used online, and we do too. This Privacy Notice describes the privacy practices of Total Home Decor and applies to your use of the products and services provided by us (collectively, the “Services”). By using our Services, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information Does Total Home Decor Gather?
The information we learn from you helps us provide, personalize, and continually improve the Services. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website, provide using the Services, or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as opening your account, processing your transactions, responding to your requests, and communicating with you. This does not include payment information. We do not in any way save or share your credit card or other forms of payment.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Services.
- Our Communications with Users: We communicate directly with users in response to their communications, or in order to provide updates on transactions or transaction-related activities. We update opt-in members of our newsletter via email on new products and services.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser so we can recognize you as an Total Home Decor user if you return to our site using the same computer and browser.
- The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. However, you then may lose the ability to utilize some of our service features, and we recommend that you leave cookies turned on.
Does Total Home Decor Share the Information It Receives?
No. Information our users have entrusted to us is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of personal information you provide to our websites during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- It is important for you to take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account. You should keep confidential your password, security questions, and any other credentials used to access your account (your “Credentials”). The security of your Total Home Decor Account relies on your protection of your Credentials. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CREDENTIALS. If you do share your Credentials with a third party for any reason, the third party may have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your Credentials. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your Credentials, please change them immediately by logging in to your account and changing your Profile settings, and also contact us right away.
Which Information Can I Access?
Total Home Decor gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Information about you may be accessed by logging into your Total Home Decor Account and viewing the “My Account” tab.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of certain services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the “Which Information Can I Access?” section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. However, you then may lose the ability to utilize some of our service features, and we recommend that you leave cookies turned on.
Are Children Allowed to Use Total Home Decor?
Our Services are not intended for use by children. Only persons 18 and older are permitted to establish accounts. If you are under 18, you may use our Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Content deemed even remotely “mature” is separated and clearly marked, we recommend viewing such content in advance of your children. Children should not operate our hardware (i.e. Yard Art, Lights, Inflatables, Projectors and others) without Adult supervision.
User Agreement, Notices and Revisions
If you choose to visit our websites or use our Services, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and the applicable end user agreement, including limitations on damages and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at Total Home Decor, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail you with periodic reminders of our notices and conditions. You should check our site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of user information collected in the past without the consent of affected users.